Ford Big Block 429-460 Kit with Alternator, A/C and Power Steering
Ford 429-460 Pulley System for mounting these accessories:
» A/C Compressor
» Power Steering Pump
See This Important Information Before you Order:
Questions on How to Order?
» Call us at 1-877-337-0688
How to Choose an Alternator
Important Application Information
Ford 429-460 Kit with Alternator, A/C and Power Steering
- Compact Design opens up the engine compartment freeing up more room for other things. Having the accessories out front clears the way for countless valve cover, header, and steering arrangements in all types of vehicles.
- Complete Kit with all the standard equipment listed below, including power steering reservoir, means a perfect fit and an end to the junkyard jitterbug and mail-order mamba. Spend time with your family, not your parts man.
- Easy Installation makes it perfect for do-it-yourselfers. Save that money for even more hot rod parts or let your mechanic install it while you finalize your Hot Rod Power Tour plans.
- Ultra small polished SD-7 compressor with billet manifold
- New Lares Corp. aluminum power steering pump
- Power steering reservoir - Exclusive Concept ONE billet aluminum pump mounted Mini Reservoir
- 105 amp chrome Powermaster one-wire alternator
- Crank pulley, waterpump pulley, alternator pulley, and power steering pulley
- Complete bracket set for alternator, A/C compressor and power steering
- Alternator Fan
- Alternator Pulley Cover
- Compressor Nose Cover
- Continental Belts
- Chrome Hardware
How To Choose An AlternatorDownload and fill out this guide to determine your alternator requirements.
How To Choose An Alternator - (PDF Version)
How To Choose An Alternator - (HTML Version)
You may also be interested in: