All of our products are made-to-order. Please expect a 2-3 week ship time to ship your order depending on finishes, parts, backorders, shipping delays, etc.
Questions on How to Order?
» Call us at 1-877-337-0688
How to Choose an Alternator
Important Application Information
- Concept ONE makes it easy to improve the look and function of your vehicle by providing all the parts you need modernize your electrical, air conditioning and power steering systems.
- Compact Design opens up the engine compartment freeing up more room for other things. Also solves the problem of interference between classic car crossmembers and the factory LS A/C compressor.
- Complete Kit with all the standard equipment listed below, including power steering reservoir, means a perfect fit and no more endless searching and mismatched or incompatible parts.
- Easy Installation makes it perfect for do-it-yourselfers. Save that money for even more hot rod parts or let your mechanic install it while you finalize your Hot Rod Power Tour plans.
- Fits non-VVT and VVT deleted Gen III and Gen IV LS style engines including LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LSX, L92, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LY6, L76, Vortec truck engines and more. Now is a great opportunity to experience the affordable to outrageous power and aftermarket tuning options available for these modern powerplants.
- Fits most popular throttle bodies including LS1, LS2, LS3 and cable driven in addition to high performance aftermarket brands.
- Ultra small natural finish SD-7 compressor with A/C ports
- Tuff Stuff cast aluminum water pump
- New Lares Corporation aluminum power steering pump with plastic reservoir
- 165 amp natural finish Powermaster one-wire alternator
- Crank pulley, water pump pulley, alternator pulley and power steering pulley
- Complete bracket set for alternator, A/C compressor, and power steering
- 6-Rib Serpentine belt
- Continental tensioner
- Chrome hardware