Chevy LS Application Info
LS Chevy Engines
These kits fit LS series and other GM Gen III and IV engines including but not limited to LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LSX, L92, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LY6, L76, all Vortec 4800, Vortec 5300, Vortec 6000, and Vortec 6200
- LS kits will work with all cable driven, LS1, LS2, LS3 and aftermarket throttle bodies
- Thermostat part number for this waterpump is a GM #12600171 and requires seal GM #12570307 (common application: 2005-2007 Corvette 6.0L), thermostat housing kit is GM #12600172. Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): MotoRad #456-187 (includes seal), Stant #14948
- LS7 engines require a slightly different crank pulley configuration. Please let us know when ordering if your engine is an LS7
- VVT engines require several different components. When ordering online, please choose the appropriate part number under PULLEY SYSTEM. For all other ordering methods, please specify that the engine is a VVT engine.
- VVT engines also require bending or removing the camshaft sensor actuator wire cover for damper clearance.