Small Block Driver Application Info
Small Block Chevy Engines
These kits fit GM Gen I small block Chevy engines
Applications include a wide variety of vehicles from muscle cars and street rods to sports cars and late model trucks. Always use the "Kit Dimensions" located on the previous page as a guide for measuring fitment for your particlular application.
- Most Chevy blocks have drilled and tapped holes on either side of the harmonic damper, but a very few do not. All of our SB Chevy kits require these holes
- Our kits will not work with engines mounted with front motor mounts. Side motor mounts are recommended
Additional Notes - Driver Series
- Driver Series Kits will work with all heads including those without accessory bolt holes
- Driver Series Kits are one belt serpentine systems with a spring loaded OEM tensioner
- Driver Series Kits are designed for use with electric cooling fans. If you need to run a mechanical fan, contact us and we can make modifications to the waterpump pulley. Also, this kit uses a reverse rotation waterpump, so make sure the fan is a reverse rotation fan.