- Concept ONE makes it easy to improve the look and function of your vehicle by providing all the parts you need modernize your electrical, air conditioning and power steering systems.
- Compact Design opens up the engine compartment freeing up more room for other things. Also solves the problem of interference between classic car crossmembers and the factory LT A/C compressor.
- Complete Kit with all the standard equipment listed below, including power steering reservoir, means a perfect fit and no more endless searching and mismatched or incompatible parts.
- Easy Installation makes it perfect for do-it-yourselfers. Save that money for more hot rod parts or let your mechanic install it while you finalize your Hot Rod Power Tour plans.
- These kits fit LT series and other GM Gen V engines including but not limited to LT1, L86, and L83.
Fit. Function. Performance.
Concept ONE has developed a new pulley system for the Chevy LT family of engines. The new LT Victory Series pulley system features a PRW LS water pump allowing for a more symmetrical and familiar appearance. The compact design provides ample clearance for both original and aftermarket chassis.
This system incorporates the same top quality components used across our entire line of pulley systems. A 165 amp Powermaster alternator is standard equipment, but for extreme electrical requirements, a 180 amp and even a monster 220 amp alternator is available.
Concept ONE can customize the power steering pump for any type of steering system with various flow rates and pressures. Hydroboost braking systems are no problem. As always, the system includes your choice of either a matching remote power steering reservoir or our exclusive billet aluminum pump mounted reservoir.
Finishes are available in four choices: Machined, Polished, Anodized Clear and a highly durable Anodized Black Hardcoat. Concept ONE is well known for the Fit, Function, and Performance of our pulley systems. That same devotion to clean and simple design is incorporated into making the new LT Victory Series pulley system the perfect choice for quality builds.
Compact design for maximum clearance on original and aftermarket chassis
Clean and simple appearance
Clean and simple installation
Super Rigid Bracketry for solid mounting front and back
Tailored to your specific needs including options for various power steering systems and Hydroboost applications
Have a question? Contact one of our experts for answers.