All of our products are made-to-order. Please expect a 2-3 week ship time to ship your order depending on finishes, parts, backorders, shipping delays, etc.
LS MAX 10R Magnuson Magnum 2650 Application Info
Magnuson Magnum 2650 Supercharger
Magnuson lists this supercharger as:
BoostDistrict LSA 2650 SuperchargerBoostDistrict lists this supercharger as:
Supercharger systems vary widely, so this pulley system is only compatible with the superchargers listed.
The supercharger pulley for this kit is provided by Concept One.
Compatible air inlet / throttle body combinations
LS3 throttle body:
LSA throttle body:
Williams 103mm throttle body: WP103TB-LS-BLK
We work very hard designing our products to avoid any clearance issues that can hinder installation. However, occasionally there are things beyond our control that may need to be modified to provide the necessary clearances to insure a successful installation.
Magnuson Magnum 2650
Clearance Issue #1:
The air inlet throttle body adapter that attaches to the supercharger housing has a lip on the bottom that interferes with the Edelbrock water pump used on the Max10R kit.
2. Grinding complete. Air inlet and water pump installed.
Clearance Issue #2:
The shaft assembly is attached to the supercharger housing with six flange head bolts. The flange head bolts interfere with the Max 10R supercharger pulley and must be replaced with six M6-1.0 x 20mm flat head socket cap screws (countersunk bolts).
2. Once removed, countersink the six holes in the shaft assembly deep enough that the flat head socket cap screws sit flush. Contact us if you need help countersinking the shaft assembly.
3. Reassemble the shaft assembly back into the housing making sure the pins in the tail of the shaft align with the holes in the coupler inside the housing.
4. Apply a threadlocker such as Loctite 222 to the six M6-1.0 x 20mm flat head socket cap screws (Fastenal #86282 or 39955). Tighten bolts to 106 in-lbs in a star pattern.
LS Chevy Engines
These kits fit non-VVT or VVT deleted LS series and other GM Gen III and IV engines including but not limited to LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LSX, L92, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LY6, L76, all Vortec 4800, Vortec 5300, Vortec 6000, and Vortec 6200
- This kit will not work with engines equipped with VVT (variable valve timing). VVT components can be removed with VVT delete kits available from Summit Racing, Brian Tooley Racing, etc.
- LS kits will work with most cable driven, LS1, LS2, LS3 and aftermarket throttle bodies
- Thermostat part number for this water pump is a GM #89018168. (Common application: 2009-2013 Corvette 6.2L)
If you have any questions about the LS Victory Supercharger Kit, contact Concept One today.