Chevy LS Victory Series Kit for Supercharger, Alternator, A/C and Power Steering - LSA
NOTE: Maximum recommended boost for these kits is 10 psi. If running over 10 psi, contact us.
Chevy LS SC Victory Pulley System for mounting these accessories:
» Chevrolet Performance LSA/ZL1 Supercharger
P/N's 19244095 or 19300534, available from
**Requires part # L250150309 pulley hub,
available from Lingenfelter Performance**
» A/C Compressor
» Power Steering Pump
Chevy LS Victory Series Kit for Supercharger, Alternator, A/C and Power Steering
- Concept ONE makes it easy to improve the look and function of your vehicle by providing all the parts you need modernize your electrical, air conditioning and power steering systems.
- Compact Design opens up the engine compartment freeing up more room for other things. Also solves the problem of interference between classic car crossmembers and the factory AC compressor.
- Complete Kit with all the standard equipment listed below means a perfect fit and an end to the junkyard jitterbug and mail-order mamba. Spend time with your family, not your parts man.
- Easy Installation makes it perfect for do-it-yourselfers. Save that money for even more hotrod parts or let your mechanic install it while you finalize your Hot Rod Power Tour plans.
- Fits all Gen III and Gen IV LS style engines including LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LSX, L92, L99, LQ4, LQ9, LY6, L76, Vortec truck engines and more. Now is a great opportunity to experience the affordable to outrageous power and aftermarket tuning options available for these modern powerplants.
- Ultra small polished SD-7 compressor with 8-rib pulley and billet manifold
- New Lares Corp. aluminum power steering pump
- Power steering reservoir - Exclusive Concept ONE billet aluminum pump mounted Mini Reservoir
- Cast aluminum waterpump
- 120 amp polished Powermaster one-wire alternator
- Now shipping with modern, more powerful CS130D and AD244 alternators with multiple amperage options available
- High performance SFI approved harmonic damper
- Complete bracket set for alternator, A/C compressor, power steering and supercharger idler
- Heavy Duty 8-rib crank pulley, waterpump pulley, alternator pulley, and power steering pulley
- 3.0" supercharger pulley
- Alternator pulley cover
- Compressor nose cover
- Continental belt
- Continental, heavy duty Tensioner
- Chrome hardware
How To Choose An AlternatorDownload and fill out this guide to determine your alternator requirements.
How To Choose An Alternator - (PDF Version)
How To Choose An Alternator - (HTML Version)
You may also be interested in: